When we talked about stress sometime we don’t even know what really is going in our life ,we are so lost or extremely busy that we lose the ability to think and make a right decision ,Stress in today’s lifestyle plays a major role in Health concerns, we need to stop for a moment rethink ∞
A Indian diet very easy to follow( vegetarian diet plan), It’s rich in micronutrients,high in omega -3. And fiber rich which aids weight loss,Anybody following the diet plan should drink lots of water aim for at least 40 mins exercise daily can lose easily upto 1-2 kg ( 2-4lb) Along with 10 mins brisk walk after lunch and dinner.Its a 1500 calorie diet plan.
|warm water with lemon||1 glass||–||–|
|skimmed/fat freemilk(without sugar||1glass(200ml)||90||8|
|poha/upma(with lots of veggies)||1cup||200||4|
|steel cut oat cooked in skimmed milk (no sugar)with half banana||1 cup||200||4|
|almonds and walnuts||6+4halves||90||2|
|roti without ghee)||2(60gms)||160||2|
|veg (parwal,bhindi,zucchini,ladyfinger,cauliflower,palak,eggplant)||1 cup(200gm)||50||2|
|Dal(mothbean,mung,||(1/2 cup (25-30gm)||125||7|
|sprouts chat(with tomatoes,cucmber,onions)||1/2cup||50||4|
|flaxseed/chia seed water||2tsp/4tsp(1glass water)||90||2|
|(soaked for at least3 hours)|
|mungdalkhicdhi use steelcut oats or brownrice with lots of veggies||1 cup||200||8|
|buttermilk(not very thick medium consistency)||1 glass||40||4|
|(watermelon/papaya/small apple/small orange||1/2||30||–|
- Healthy Tips-
- Try to drink 8-10 glasses of water daily
- I don’t prefer shortenings in roti dough kneading dough very well works great.
- Prefer coconut oil in cooking, it’s a medium chain triglycerides( This means the fat can be rapidly oxidized as energy and is less likely to be stored as fat). Buy organic coconut oil.
- Try to aim at least 2 veggies and fruits daily in form of salad,curry,inside sandwiches,khichdi,fresh smoothies. If weekdays are busy try to meet your goal on weekends.
- Days you eating outside a very high calorie meal, buffet, in your next meal prefer a fresh green smoothies. It helps to detoxify body by removing free radicals caused by processed food.
- In summer best low calories options would be buttermilk(made at home with fat free yogurt),watermelon, cucumber and beet raita( no sugar and fat free yogurt).
- Try to incorporate beets almost daily if possible( Beets are high in nitric oxide which release blood vessel ,decreases oxygen consumption and removes fatigue.
- Aim to eat every two hours.
GREAT SKIN STARTS WITH GREAT NUTRIENTS- While searching a secret ingredients for glowing skin, and spending lot of money on creams,serum,lotions,and facials, We forgot to realize that answer is very simple, great skin starts with great and simple nutrients. A healthy diet and physical activity are two key source. RAINBOW DIET-colorful fruits and vegetables are ∞
TRIGLYCERIDES-Triglycerides are a type of fat found in the blood. People with higher triglycerides have a higher risk of cardiovascular disease, it can be tricky to know whether the triglycerides themselves are the true cause of the increased risk because it is also related with other risk factors like high blood sugar, low HDL cholesterol, ∞
Today everyone talks about Eating right and doing exercise, but most important thing i believe is mindful eating with a reason. As it’s not just following healthy diet and burning calories.While attending a webinar from Elizabeth kovar , my thoughts are more involved into mindful eating ( understanding there is many other areas which need ∞
ENDURANCE SPORTS-For optimal performance ,working muscles need a constant supply of glucose only if when exercise lasts longer than 1 hour. After 1 hour glucose level dwindle in the body. endurance sports-(more than 30 mins)-(energy expenditure ranges from 3000 to 3750 kcal/day) ultra endurance sports -( road cycling,long distance swimming,other sports) last 4 hours or ∞
MENOPAUSE – Ageing and menopause goes hand in hand ,sometimes womens neglect their health many times with sedentary lifestyle,emotional stress,depression, inappropriate diet,which makes matter worse sometimes. Drops in estrogen levels can trigger mood swings, hot flashes, weight gain, sleep loss or fatigue, if we neglect taking care of our body through diet and exercise we ∞