This is the most simple and easy to follow general diet plan for anyone.
|MENU||AMOUNT||CALORIES (KCAL)||PROTEIN (GMS)|
|milk( no sugar)||1 cup(250ml)||90||8|
|2(prepared in very less oil)
|strawberries/ banana/ apple||1 cup/small/small||60||—|
|roasted peanut/sunflower seeds||2 tbsp||100||4|
|roti (thin small||3piece(without ghee)||240||6|
|channa(or any other beans) curry||1 cup||200||12|
|bhindi/parval/cauliflower sabji||1 cup||80||1|
|milk(no sugar)||1 cup||90||8|
|Almonds and walnuts||6/ and 4 halves||90||2|
|khicdhi(preferbrown rice/broken wheat/steel cut oat||1 cup||200||6|
|spinach/methi sabji||1 cup||60||2|
- you can always swap lunch options into dinner and dinner into afternoon as per your convenience in cooking and timings
- Use serving spoons and cups in both preparation and while eating this will help a lot to control your portion size.
- Avoid extra sugar in any food items and keep preparation of food items with oil and ghee in a limited range.
- salads like cucumber/tomato/carrot can be taken any time unlimited
- keep ** dinner light compare to lunch.eat before 8 pm if possible and Avoid to eat anything after that)